
The New Year may be a significant event for many people. But the absurdities of the celebration cannot escape a skeptic's mind. Here are some funny New Year quotes. What better way to start a New Year than with a hearty laugh?
Jay Leno
Now there are more overweight people in America than average-weight people. So overweight people are now average… which means, you have met your New Year's resolution.
Mark Twain
New Year's Day… now is the accepted time to make your regular annual good resolutions. Next week you can begin paving hell with them as usual.
Anonymous
A New Year's resolution is something that goes in one Year and out the other.
Joey Adams
May all your troubles last as long as your New Year's resolutions!
2 comments:
JULIE! (And Doug)! I'm so glad I found your blog! Daren and I have a blog so check it out! I'm glad you guys are doing well!
www.homeoftheharris.blogspot.com
haha! LOVE IT.. the Jay Leno one was the best. Oh! And your picture is finally on facebook!! :) Love and miss y'all!
Post a Comment