Dec 7, 2008

We're Ready for Christmas

Julie and I finally got done putting up all our Christmas decorations and are looking forward to the first Christmas where we won't be traveling far away. Julie's tradition when putting up decorations is that you have to do it while listening to Christmas music. It was a lot of fun!




4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Looks cute! We're bummed that we won't be there for Christmas to see it in person.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful beautiful tree! It's strange to think that Julie was helping me set up my tree a year ago.. I miss you guys!

jae lindsay + aaron said...

Did I know you guys had a blog???
I'm so pumped to have someone else who's up to this too. :)
Count me in as a follower...

Steph said...

We didn't know that you guys had a blog!!! I love your decorations! :) Will you add us--stephycarr@hotmail.com and our blog address is ellersick.blogspot.com--what's your email address and I'll add you since ours is private. We miss you guys lots!!

-Steph....& Ryan, too :)