Julie and I took the 11 hour drive from Houston up to my family's little hometown of Camden, TN for the New Year. On New Year's Day we visited some family friends and had fun playing games, shooting guns (yes Julie did it too, and she was a good shot!), and just catching up. It was a lot of fun! The best news of all is that my radar detector I got for Christmas kept us ticket free for the trip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It looks like you guys had fun in TN. We got your Holiday Card and photo today...thanks!! Are you able to see our blog? ellersick.blogspot.com
if not, send me an email at stephycarr@hotmail.com and I'll add you guys.
We miss you! You are welcome to visit and stay with us in Spokane, anytime!
Radar detector?! Awesome! Fun little trip to TN. I miss you guys.
Post a Comment