I don't pretend to like the Longhorns, and so it was with distinct pleasure I watched Texas Tech win a game they almost let slip out of their hands. It was like BYU just snatching the game away from Utah last year with one last lightning drive...SWEET VICTORY!!!
Read all about it at http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/columns/story?columnist=maisel_ivan&id=3677902 and watch that final play. I'd say that you new Heisman candidate would be Graham Harrell.
Also, BYU got a sweet last second win last night over Colorado St. However, I don't think we should have let it even get that close. Yesterday was fulls of last second wins with Michigan St., Northwestern, Pitt, and Georgia Tech to name a few. I love college football!
U tight end Dennis Piita, right, pulls in a pass for a touchdown in front of Colorado State cornerback Brandon Owens in the fourth quarter of BYU's 45-42 victory in an NCAA college football game in Fort Collins, Colo., on Saturday, Nov. 1, 2008. Piita had two touchdown catches in the fourth quarter including the game-winner. This was the first of two Piita touchdowns in the quarter. (AP Photo/David Zalubowski)s
1 comment:
Somebody in our ward bore their testimony about Texas football today. He talked about his "boys" that pulled out a victory in the last second. Good game.
Post a Comment