Oct 30, 2008

Did you know Julie did/made/was great at...?

I was organizing our pictures and I kept coming across little things that Julie has done over the past couple of months. She's good at so many things and has all these wonderful hidden talents. Maybe that's why she's a good navigator when we are driving...

If don't know Julie well, you probably don't know how good she is at those trivial little mind/strategy games that I can't stand to do. Some of her best include minesweeper (she beat the beginner level in 2 seconds...don't ask me how), spider solitaire (while we were still in school she'd beat it everyday on hard), sudoku (I hate this stinkin game), tetris of course, and as of late these random cake making games, as well as, iPhone games. But that's Julie and she wouldn't be her if she didn't love that stuff.

Jules also is a great cake/maker decorator and you can see some of her work in these pictures. She's a perfectionist, so she takes pain staking effort to make sure the details come out just right. Gotta love for it.

Finally, Jules loves to do puzzles when watching long conferences or when she wants to unwind. I prefer fishing, sports, or something else to get an adrenaline rush. Also, I just don't have the patience. I thought I'd post some of her latest puzzles. Now you know a little more about Julie.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

That M&M puzzle looks ridiculous. You have more patience than me.
-Cos

The Kyles said...

She is talented! I love the cakes!!!