Aug 9, 2011

Reading

Don't judge, but when I say "reading" I really mean listening. Yes, I am addicted to audio books! I have never been much of a reader and would envy Doug who can get through any book before I get through chapter 2. I like that I can listen to books while playing with James, doing the dishes, etc. and James isn't grabbing at the pages.

Anyways, I just finished reading the books I swore other people I would read including the Harry Potter books, Hunger Games books, Twilight books, Eat Pray Love, and one for my neighbor's book club, Little Princes: One Man's Promise to Bring Home the Lost Children of Nepal. So now that I'm done with those, I need more on my list! I enjoy books now more than ever, so I'm completely open to suggestions. Any must-reads??

5 comments:

Heather said...

The Help by Kathryn Stockett. The movie is coming out soon but the book was my favorite read of 2010.

Lindsay said...

These Is My Words by Nancy Turner. It's my favorite.

Jess said...

The Hunger Games series is super good.

James said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
James said...

This is Pam by the way, I think you should read "The Help" and then go see the movie. It is a fun read.