
You all MUST check out pintrest.com. I just discovered it and am already hooked. It's like a virtual pinboard - you can post collections of things you love and "follow" collections created by people with great taste. It's a great way to keep track of random things you look at on the internet. For example, I used to have a long list of recipes starred on my google reader, but it was so annoying to scroll through all of them to find one. Now I have them all "pinned" on my board and can find them sooo easily. I also have a board where I keep track of craft ideas (that I'll eventually get around to) and decor ideas for the new house. I just wish it had been around when I was planning for a wedding or baby!
Anyways, I fell in love with it and just had to share. If you're interested in joining (it's free, btw) just comment on here and I'll invite you. Or request an invite on the site and they'll probably send you an email the next day. Happy pinning!
P.S. I have a new year's resolution to be better about blogging, so expect to see some updates coming up.
3 comments:
ooh send an invite my way please!
sounds quite handy.
{aaronandjae@gmail.com}
Hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas!
The pinning souds great, but the resolution for 2011 even better!!!!
LOL
DAD
Oo I'd be interested! My email is sunrae.86@gmail.com.
Seems like things are going well for y'all! I'm glad. :)
Post a Comment