Oct 24, 2010

Happy Birthday James!


Sweet Baby James,

I can't believe you're already one. Time sure does fly! It is such a blessing to have you in our family and to see your smiling face every day. I love seeing the person you're becoming. I love to see you explore and learn new things. I love it when you laugh just because others are laughing. I love playing catch with you and chasing you around the house. I love it when you rest your head on my shoulder. I even love you when you're upset. I secretly smile every time you throw your head back in frustration. I love it when you cling to my legs and give me your puppy dog eyes. I love your deep blue eyes. Words can't express how much we love you. We are so happy to have you in our lives.

WE LOVE YOU!!

1 comment:

Cielle Salazar said...

Yea for your one-year-old. I can't believe how big he is. Have a great year, James!