May 10, 2010

My First Mother's Day

Yesterday was my first Mother's Day as a mom. I feel like I've joined a not-so-exclusive (but exciting) club and now get all the perks. Doug got me a gorgeous bouquet of roses, made a gourmet breakfast, and was there for me in every possible way (even helped out in primary).
James also gave me a gift...

And my mom put her awesome photography skills to use...

Thanks everyone for making my first Mother's Day an amazing one to never forget!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How wonderful...there's nothing like your first Mother's Day...You two are so precious...LOVE the haircut!

lisa said...

Julie!! I know all of my comments are usually about how cute James is, but you look amazing in these photos! Such a cute family.

Cosme & Judy Salazar said...

I'm glad you had a very happy first mother's day, Julie!
No doubt you are a great mom. I can see that everytime I babysit James.
Love,
Papa

Bethany said...

I miss you both, and I desperately want to meet your little man! He is adorable.