Dec 14, 2009

A little about James

We've been behind on our blog postings so here's an attempt to catch up...

James is 7 weeks now and we're getting to know him more and more each day. Here are a few fun things about him...

1. He likes bath time.

2. He can fall asleep anywhere.

3. His hair is fun to style.

4. He's a great actor.

5. His face is very expressive.

6. He always looks so precious.

10 comments:

Judy Salazar said...

Love the pics!! Thanks for sharing them w/ us ... he's so adorable, esp. that last picture - what an angel!

James said...

Awww....Doug and Julie! James is soooo precious! I love the pictures! He is absolutely beautiful Keep posting them!

Lindsay said...

I can't wait to meet him! He is sooo cute. It will be so fun when the two of them are old enough to play together. See you soon!

Mimi said...

So sweet! I didn't know he posed as the baby Jesus - precious!

Kristen said...

That picture of Doug and James is just so cute! Love the faux-hawk!

Kristen said...

Ditto on the LOST, by the way! Can't wait!

Becky said...

I LOVE him!

Anonymous said...

!! So cute! I love the sleeping anywhere thing. What an adorable creature!

Anonymous said...

Doug and Julie1 I'm ready for more picutres of sweet baby James! :-)

Crystal, Russell and Our Boys said...

Wow! He is such a super cute kid. I'm so happy to have your blog! Love the book recommendation (Super Freakonomics). I've been meaning to read that one.