Oct 16, 2009

Retired

My last day of work at Ad Results Advertising was on Friday October 9th.

(My friends were sad to see me go)

I was sad to leave but I was also glad I wouldn't have to deal with all the upcoming drama (associated with cutbacks). I was worried that I would have too much extra time and count down the minutes till my due date. To my surprise, I realized how much I still have to do and I'm even busier than I ever was at work! So far, I love being busy doing good, productive things and love being a stay-at-home (soon to be) mom! I know at least half of you are thinking "oh, just wait till the baby comes." I know it will get harder and much busier, but I'm enjoying this time while it lasts.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is great Julie, congrats! So what have you been up to at home so I know what I still need to do, haha. When are you due again? Any day now right?