For me, the funniest part of being pregnant is that everyone has an opinion of how I should or shouldn't look at this point. I have heard everything from:
"Wow, you look tiny"
"I thought you were 9 months"
"It looks like you swallowed a basketball" -this one seems to be the favorite
"You carry much bigger/smaller/higher/lower than me"
"You look huge!" -Yes, someone at my work actually called me huge and that was a few months ago AND she's probably twice my size!
So I decided to stop listening to anyone but my amazing doctor- I look exactly as I should at 33 weeks pregnant. And that's that!
10 comments:
Julie you look great! I'm so excited for James Douglas III :)
You are so cute! I actually happen to think that your belly looks like a stuffed basketball under your shirt, but in an adorable sort of way!
I think you look gorgeous! :)
He's a lucky little guy in there, he picked a great family. Congratulations Mom & Dad!
After it's all said and done, you look incredibly great!!!!!
Dad
You look awesome. For some reason people think they can say whatever when you're pregnant. Yea for only seven more weeks to go.
-Linds
OH MY GOSH! I totally agree, some people have been like "are you in your first trimester?" and some people are like "oh i gained 20 pds with my pregnancy". And i think to myself "uh... im already past 20!" Anyway, funny people. But you look adorable! As I am sure doug is reminding you daily.
don't you just love when people call you 'huge'?? ;)ugh.
you look wonderful...we can't wait to see him (via the blog) :)
Umm all I can say is that I wished I look as pretty as you do pregnant! Don't listen to anyone.. especially old dumb men in our ward!!
Hi! I just found your blog! You look adorable by the way! (and when I was pregnant with Jackson a lady at work said to me, "Well aren't you just getting fatter by the day?!?!" Well, yes, yes I am. Thank you so much for that. Can't wait to see your little one - almost there!
You look adorable! Miss you both. Can't wait to meet and hold my our first great-nephew!!!
Post a Comment