We had the pleasure of attending Daniel and Merdith's wedding this past weekend and wish them the best in their new life together. We all had a good time!
You're expecting?!?! I usually catch your posts through reader, so I hadn't seen the new little counter off to the right. How exciting! and it's a boy!? Congratulations you guys, I'm so happy for you two. & Happy belated birthday, Doug!
We are a fun family of three living in Houston, TX and loving it! Doug works for Imagine Learning, a company that develops programs to help children learn English. Julie has fun holding down the fort with James and pursing several new-found hobbies.
1 comment:
You're expecting?!?!
I usually catch your posts through reader, so I hadn't seen the new little counter off to the right.
How exciting! and it's a boy!?
Congratulations you guys, I'm so happy for you two.
& Happy belated birthday, Doug!
Post a Comment